'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

Friday, December 10, 2010

south dakota

 Sunset at South  Dakota
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER Tuck  had a great birthday party
 Mount Rushmore
 Crazy Horse
 Cute Selah by the Summer tree
 Beaver in the pond
 Mitchel's corn  palace
 Inside the corn palace
 Someone on top of a huge Mouton
A stream

3 comments:

  1. Jack, this is awesome. I can't wait to share your cool pictures with Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing. gramma cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Jack, I think I finally figured out how to leave a comment ~ finally!! I enjoyed looking at the pictures you posted. Why did you have coats on when you were at the Capital building? Keeyan would liked to have been with you when you went to the capital. Have fun on your trip to Yellowstone. Gramma Cathy

    ReplyDelete